Let’s Talk Slow is growing and expanding! Therefor I’m happy to tell you that there is an opening for a full-time allround creative intern. An exciting period in which we will work towards the launch of my first book!
Examples of activities
• Help determine the strategy for the coming year
• Creating and helping to produce content for social media (mainly Instagram and Youtube), newsletter and website.
• Mail, agenda and website management
• Helping to set up digital products such as Ebooks and / or courses.
• Organizing and devising events.
• You have a passion for fashion
• You are enthusiastic, creative and you have an eye for detail
• You have strong organizational and communication skills in (Dutch and) English
• You are a team player but you can also work autonomously
• You have your own laptop
• Experience with Photoshop, Indesign and / or Illustrator
• Experience with Photography
• Experience with video (editing) and WordPress is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
• An internship with a pleasant working atmosphere in a creative environment.
• A hands-on internship with a lot of responsibility, which gives you the opportunity to gain a lot of work experience.
• Internship compensation
5 -6 months from August.
If you’re looking for a fun environment in which you can learn a lot Do you think this internship suits you? Send your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and motivation to Stephanie, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to chat to you!