Let’s Talk Slow is growing and expanding! Therefor I’m happy to tell you that there is an opening for an allround creative intern for the summer period. An exciting period in which we will work towards the launch of my first book!
Examples of activities
• Thinking of and helping to produce content for social media, newsletter and website in both text and image.
• Mail, schedule and website management
• Helping and working towards the launch of my book
• Helping to set up digital products such as Ebooks and / or courses.
• You have a passion for fashion
• You are enthusiastic, creative and you have an eye for detail
• You have strong organizational and communication skills in (Dutch and) English
• You are a team player but you can also work autonomously
• You have your own laptop
• Experience with Photoshop, Indesign and / or Illustrator
• Experience with Photography
• Experience with video (editing) and WordPress is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
• An internship with a pleasant working atmosphere in a creative environment.
• A hands-on internship with a lot of responsibility, which gives you the opportunity to gain a lot of work experience.
• Internship compensation
This summer a minimum of 3 months. The number of days is negotiable.
Do you think this internship suits you? Send your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and motivation to Stephanie, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to chat to you!