O My Bag’s purpose is to produce bags that not only make you look good, but that also make a positive difference in the world. By making well made and eco friendly leather bags and accessories available to consumers, we provide small communities in India with a sustainable livelihood. We’ve concluded that supporting conscious trade is the best way to alleviate poverty, and it’s what we get up for in the mornings.
COMPANY O My Bag
# OF HOURS 40
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, detail orientated e-commerce marketing manager who is just as brilliant in telling our story in innovative ways as in using digital marketing to reach an audience. You’re the boss when it comes down to www.omybagamsterdam.com.
Whether it’s finding our audience through digital marketing or images, content, a new functionality or digital innovation, you’ll be the one responsible for our online presence.
Maintenance and development of the O My Bag website
- Present sales analysis, create sales targets and make recommendations on how to drive the business forward based on sales.
- Work together with graphic designer and back end developer to create site improvements that enhance customer shopping experience with UI/UX and conversion rate.
- Manage and review webshop content imagery, copy and pricing are accurate and consistent.
- Utilize web analytics and data to guide ongoing improvements to website, storytelling, product presentation, performance, structure and navigation.
- Work in WordPress to create new pages, blogs and products. Ensure the brand message is sufficiently communicated.
- Manage external PR agencies to ensure aligned brand strategy and proactively provide all necessary brand communication.
- Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives through all appropriate digital channels.
- Create, run and optimize Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.
- Manage digital tools like Addwish, Mail chimp, Sumo and Affiliately.
- Seek out new tools and ways to enhance and evolve the online shopping experience.
- Analyze and report on all digital marketing channels, including social media, advertisements, video, influencers and newsletters, using consumer insight and performance analysis.
- Develop and implement the SEO and SEA strategy.
- Develop influencer strategy and create influencer ambassadorship with relevant industry figures.
- Develop the affiliate program to transform bloggers into loyal brand ambassadors and increase revenue.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
- High energy and positive attitude
- Have a M.Sc. or Ba University or HBO degree in relevant area.
- Proven experience in e-commerce. Preferably two years of work experience in a similar field.]Experience with WordPress and FB Ads Manager.
- Excited about the concept of social entrepreneurship and international development.
- Comfortable with startup mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
You act without being told what to do and move forward at a steady paste.
You have a feeling for the O My Bag aesthetics and branding.
You’re interested in improving the world of fair trade fashion.
You have an interest for social media and online marketing.
You are a fast learner, constantly challenging yourself and seeking self-improvement.
You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER
- €2.400- €3.000 salary p/m
- 40 hour workweek
- 25 Holidays
- Unlimited supply of bags that need testing and discount on the complete collection
- An opportunity to make a difference. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fair production industry
- Work in the center of Amsterdam in the buzzing ‘The Pijp’ area where our HQ is located
HOW TO APPLY
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter and CV a.s.a.p to firstname.lastname@example.org