Studio JUX is an Amsterdam lifestyle brand that is the alternative to the fast fashion industry. Dutch design of sustainable high-quality materials. The collection is made in our own factory and other fair trade projects in Kathmandu, Nepal. A beautiful product can also be made beautiful circumstances!
Besides our online shop and factory in Nepal, we have our own studio JUX Flagship stores called studio JUX + co. This gives us the opportunity to come into direct contact with the customer to tell the relevant, special story for each product and to present the brand as we see it.
COMPANY studio JUX + co.
# OF HOURS 40
Are you somebody who can make a success of every store? Are you enthusiastic about beautiful clothing and sustainable products? Do you want to make a difference in the fashion world? Are you only satisfied when a customer leaves the store happy? Are you crazy about fashion and is styling a second nature for you? Do you ensure the ideal match between product and customer? Then we are probably a match!
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Has a completed HBO education/or similar preferably fashion related
- Has at least 2 years experience as a store manager or 4 years experience in a retail environment
- Always sees a solution instead of problems
- Has styling as second nature
- Knows how to increase our reach and how to fulfill the customers demand
- Enjoys building a good team and motivate them to realize the ideal customer experience
- Turns the store into a warm surrounding where hospitality is central
- Manages the work schedule without problems
- Communicates the team in a friendly but direct way
- Is representative, social and approachable
- Is organized and creative
- Speaks Dutch and English
- Is enthusiastic about fashion, design and a better world
- Is available for 40 (flexible) hours per week and lives around Utrecht
WHAT WE WILL OFFER
- An inspiring and energetic working environment
- A lot of freedom and personal responsibility
- Think with us about the layout and styling of the store
- Room for initiative and personal contribution
- Borrels and team activities via our HQ in Amsterdam
- Discount on our latest clothing and products
- A small and close team
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of studio JUX
- Excellent working conditions such as trainings, flexible schedules, sufficient days off and team outings.
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to get in touch with you to tell you more about our company!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office. Send your application to email@example.com to the attention of Jitske Lundgren with the subject: ‘Application Store Manager Utrecht’, then we will come back to you soon!
We’d love to hear from you before 20 November 2018!