O My Bag’s purpose is to produce bags that not only make you look good, but that also make a positive difference in the world. By making well made and eco friendly leather bags and accessories available to consumers, we provide small communities in India with a sustainable livelihood. We’ve concluded that supporting conscious trade is the best way to alleviate poverty, and it’s what we get up for in the mornings.
COMPANY O My Bag
# OF HOURS 40
We are looking for a versatile inspiring Supply Chain Manager that can form a team with our Product Manager and take O My Bag’s sustainability ambitions to the next level. You will be responsible for sourcing different materials for our products, this can range from fittings, to organic cotton, leather and new sustainable alternatives we haven’t discovered yet.
Our objective is to minimize our influence on the environment and to encourage the usage of eco-friendly/biodegradable/ bio-based materials. You will support our Product Manager in other product management tasks as, logistics, product development and packaging.
- Support sustainability research in supply chain.
- Create impact roadmap for 2023 goals.
- Create impact parameters for bi-annual review during production visits.
- Support Marketing to translate facts and figures into sharable output for communication channels.
- Create yearly impact report.
- Organize and develop our Give Back Initiatives.
- Set up OMB as B-Corp.
- Overseeing the logistical process from our warehouse to customers and later also from India to the Netherlands (and worldwide).
Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain mapping
- Coordinating and developing OMB packaging.
- Support sourcing activities.
Support Product Manager in administrative tasks:
- Product coding
- Support in import process.
- Exact Online (coordinate product catalogue, submit and control orders)
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
- High energy and positive attitude
- Have a M.Sc. or Ba University or HBO degree in relevant area.
- Minimal 1 year of working experience
- Excited about the concept of social entrepreneurship and international development.
- Comfortable with startup mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
You are pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
Understand the core values and culture of O My Bag and reflect these in all efforts.
You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it. You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone and people walk away from a conversation with you with a smile on their faces.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER
- €2.200- €2.800 salary p/m
- 40 hour workweek
- 25 Holidays
- Unlimited supply of bags that need testing and discount on the complete collection
- An opportunity to make a difference. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fair production industry
- Work in the center of Amsterdam in the buzzing ‘The Pijp’ area where our HQ is located
HOW TO APPLY
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter and CV a.s.a.p to email@example.com